Saturday, August 23, 2008

Closing Ceremonies

The Closing goes tonight. I am heading back to the MV now to pack and get some sleep. I may not be able to bring my laptop back with me, so I may not be able to post about the Closing Ceremonies, though I'm sure they will be spectacular.

Just in case, I have written two more posts, and scheduled them to appear on Sunday morning (your time, just before Closing Ceremonies beging here) and on Sunday afternoon (early Monday morning here, while I am sleeping).

Hope you have enjoyed the blog - just two more posts to go - see you when I get home!

Cheers - Sean

Update: I am back at the IBC to watch the Closing Ceremonies. Here's a quick peek at how it begins:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sean,

Boo Hoo it's over! 17 days flew by!

I have always been a big fan of the Olympics.You're blog made these games even more enjoyable!

Thank you for all the interesting facts,the beautiful pictures,the look from the inside and the laughs!

I hope you'll have a blog from Vancouver!

Safe travels,brother!!!

Alicia =0)